- CAT Event, Haylo, Insurance
- Haylo, Industry News, Insurance
- Haylo, Work Health & Safety
Helping You To Thrive
Haylo has developed a suite of practical services to help you secure your next role. These include career planning, advice and support to ensure you have the right tools to best present yourself, your skills and experience to potential employers.
The Right Tools
Having a resume and social media profiles that best reflects your experience and capability is imperative when searching for a new role. Haylo works with you to help you build your professional brand highlighting your skills, individuality and strengths to prospective employers.
Decision about individual roles can have major consequences on your long-term career. Haylo works closely with you to help identity your career goals and aspirations. We ensure that you are fully equipped and supported, and able to make the right career decisions.
Interview with Confidence
Whether by video or in person, being interviewed can be a little daunting and the process sometimes overwhelming. Haylo takes the time to ensure that you are fully prepared and confident, and able to present the best version of you throughout the interview process.
Feedback We've Received
Here's some feedback we've received from job-seekers we've already helped.
Thomas has been absolutely amazing. From the initial call through to following up when he said he would, his communication has been second to none. Thomas alleviated all of the stress associated with job seeking and I hope to continue working with him throughout my career. This is the first time I’ve connected with a recruiter that took the time to understand me and my goals.
Ben Sepede – Wellbeing Specialist & Snr Case ManagerJob Seeker / Candidate
"Andrew was extremely professional and a genuine person. Not only did he give me accurate expectations the whole time but helped me prepare for the interview. I can't recommend Andrew enough if you're looking for your next role."
Bradley – Case ManagerJob Seeker / Candidate
"Ashlea went above in beyond during the recruitment process for my new role. Her detailed knowledge of the industry and of my new employer are second to none as a recruiter. She also provided the utmost support during the interview process. I would highly recommend Ashlea to any friends in the industry."
Chris – Client Relationship ManagerJob Seeker / Candidate
"Laura was very quick in responding to my application. She explained the role and the company's requirements very well and gave me a good insight into the culture of the business. Laura had a good knowledge of my resume and asked appropriate questions to confirm my suitability for the role. She was very efficient with her communication and response times."
Michele – Senior Accounts OfficerJob Seeker / Candidate
"Danielle has been great from the start. She really helped me and encouraged me to think about what I'm looking for in a role. Once I had decided on what I wanted, she helped aligned me to a company I was interested in, and has been very helpful in preparing me for my interview. She is very thorough, and great to deal with."
JessJob Seeker / Candidate
"Jo Aitken is a professional who is friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Jo assisted me with an interview for my dream job. I have been successful in the interview waiting for my reference check then progressing to signing my contract. You are amazing Jo. I appreciate you reaching out to me."
DoreenJob Seeker / Candidate
Diversity & Inclusion
As a champion of diversity and inclusion in the workplace, Haylo strives to make a measurable difference, for ourselves, our industry and for the clients with whom we partner. We provide unique sourcing strategies, and continuously consult with our clients to identify innovative ways to attract and retain a diverse workforce and build an inclusive team environment.
We Recruit for the Following Roles
- Workers Compensation (all roles)
- Compulsory Third Party (CTP all roles)
- Life Insurance (all operational roles)
- Case Management
- Claims Advisors
- Return to Work Specialists
- Injury Management Advisors
- Work Health & Safety
- Technical Specialists
- Claims Assessors
- Account Managers
- Quality Assurance
- Leadership & Executive/Administration Support
- Claims (all roles)
- Case Managers
- Call Centre Agents
- Complaints Resolutions
- Technical Specialist
- Insurance Agents/Brokers
- Claims Adjustors, Leaders
- Quality Assurance
- Account Executives/Managers
- Insurance, Recoveries
- Client Services
- Customer Service
- Executive/Administration Support
- Rehabilitation Specialists
- Exercise Physiologists
- Occupational Therapists
- Case Workers
- Aged Care
- Quality Assessors
- Account Managers
- Allied Health Assistants
- Customer Service
- Executive/Administration Support.
- Administration Assistant
- Data entry officer / clerk
- Marketing Administrator/ Coordinator /Assistant
- Legal Administrator/ Support
- Human resources Administrator/ Coordinators/ Support
- Talent Acquisition Administrator/ Coordinators/ Support
- Service consultants / Specialists
- Office Manager
- Sales Administrator/ Support
- Customer Service Administrator
- Bid and Proposal Specialists/Coordinators
- Project Administrators
- Contract Administrators
- Work, Health and Safety Advisor
- Work, Health and Safety Manager
- Health and Safety Environment Advisor
- Health and Safety Environment Consultant
- Health and Safety Environment Coordinator
- Health and Safety Environment Business Partner
- Safety Process Specialist
- Occupational Health and Safety Advisor
- Safety Manager
- State Manager, Health and Wellbeing
- National Work, Health and Safety Manager
- Head of Health and Safety
- Health, Safety and Wellbeing Consultant
- Health, Safety and Wellbeing Manager
- Health, Safety and Wellbeing Business Partner